Friday, January 7, 2011

Seek Thy Love -- A Pattern to Purchase


Seek Thy Love is finally finished and ready to be purchased. My valentine to you. If you wish to view more pictures of or information about the finished design and pattern simply click on the link on my sidebar.

If you would like to purchase the pattern for $6.50 which includes shipping charges simply send me an e-mail using the link on my sidebar or directly at appleseedprim@yahoo.com. The pattern is also available on etsy, simply click on the link on my sidebar.

The pattern booklet includes a color photo, easy to read charts, as well as suggested thread colors and linens. It also includes a printed chart of the free pattern Peahen's Valentine. If you would like to download that pattern seperately please click on the Free Patterns link on my sidebar. The peahen was originally designed as part of the 1805 Valentine panel of Seek Thy Love but I opted instead for the Queen's and King's crowns. Of course the design is still lovely and complements Seek Thy Love well and you could easily incorporate a third panel if you choose or make a seperate little pincushion.

I hope you enjoy the pattern. Let me know what you think and remember I love seeing finishes of any of my patterns.

xoxo

Jennie Lynn

No comments: