Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fancy Peacock Needle Book



While waiting for some linen to arrive for my next project I designed and stitched this little guy. I love designing peacocks and had a lot of fun doing this one's tail a little differently. The colors are unusual for me too; it's been sunny here the past few days and these colors just seemed perfect. I finished it as a little needle book with some wool inside. The finished measurements stitched over two on 40ct linen is 3.5 inches wide and 7 inches long opened. I put my initials on the back panel but the pattern includes the full alphabet. I've decided to offer this one as a PDF pattern only; the cost is $5.00 for the full pattern chart, thread colors and linen used, and the alphabet. Simply e-mail me if you're interested and I'll send the pattern file as an attachment within 24 hours. I hope you like him and hopefully the linen for my next project will arrive next week.

xoxo

Jennie Lynn

1 comment:

Sandy said...

May I ask, when you stitch on such small count how do you know if you have stitched in a square or not? I have tried over and over and just can't seem to do it. The pattern doesn't look right...